Aboriginal Alcohol & Drug Service

Place Category: Support ServicesPlace Tags: Aboriginal Australians, Families, Health Services, men, Support Services, Women, and Youth

More Info
Similar Services
  • Support & programs for men, women, youth & families who are experiencing alcohol & drug problems. Anyone regardless of nationality can access Aboriginal Alcohol & Drug Service. You can phone or visiting the East Perth Office to arrange appointments. You need to be 18 years and over and will need a referral from your doctor. Children between the ages of 8 and 17 years old will need parental consent to access the service.
    AADS services is free of charge. 9am-4pm Monday – Friday

  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no record were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.